Drinks With DPOB: Black and Women Owned Businesses
March 29 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Save the date for Downtown Partnership’s Drinks With DPOB on March 29, 2023. This happy hour networking opportunity will highlight several of our Baltimore Black and Women-Owned Businesses, who are making history today with style, action and community first thinking.
5:30-7pm: Light Refreshments, Drinks & Networking
7pm-8pm: Presentation & Panel
• Shelonda Stokes: Downtown Partnership of Baltimore & Greibo Media
• Elisa Mila: The Empanada Lady
• Brianne and Sola: Blk Ass Flea Market
We will be hosting a donation drive at this event to support House of Ruth, an intimate partner violence center, helping thousands of battered women and children find the safety and security that so many of us take for granted.
Items that are urgently needed at House of Ruth;
• Bedroom Items — Air mattresses, pillows, sheet sets, comforter sets (twin & queen)
• Cookware and Kitchen Items — Pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware, small appliances etc.
• Cleaning Supplies — Dish soap, paper towels, sponges, detergent, etc.
• Bathroom Items — Toilet paper, towel sets, bath mats, shower curtains, etc.
• Personal Items — Cosmetics, undergarments (all sizes), journals, adult coloring books
• Baby and Children’s Items — Formula, size 5 & 6 diapers, new car seats and new strollers, tickets and gift cards to local activities
• Food Items — Nonperishables, individually labeled snacks, water bottles, juice boxes
We invite you to join us for this important conversation.