Downtown Partnership of Baltimore is seeking renewal of the Downtown Management District and Downtown Management Authority (“DMA”) for an additional five years, until 2027.
The Protest Period is from April 29, 2022 to May 27, 2022. Property owners who wish to oppose the renewal and file a protest letter, please be aware that:
- Letter must specify the location of the property.
- Letter must be signed by the property owner as reflected in the assessment records or by a designated representative.
- Letter must be notarized.
- Letter must be received by the Board of Estimates by 12:00 noon on May 27, 2022.
- Letter must be mailed or delivered to: Board of Estimates, Room 204, City Hall, 100 N. Holliday Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
- Letter must have on the outside of the envelope the words “Downtown Management District Protest Letter.”
Downtown Partnership’s public hearing on the proposed FY 2023 budget is April 28, 2022, at 10 a.m. at 20 South Charles Street.
RSVP to attend: email@example.com.