State of Downtown Breakfast
March 14 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- This event has passed.
Save the date for Downtown Partnership’s Annual State of Downtown Baltimore Breakfast, presented by Gallagher, Evelius & Jones on March 14, 2023. This marquee event will draw nearly 500 of the region’s top business, government, and community leaders as we unveil the State of Downtown report, Downtown Partnership’s annual economic snapshot that benchmarks employment, residential, hospitality, and retail trends. This year’s breakfast event will feature a compelling panel of leaders in each of those industries to help contextualize the landscape of the year’s progress and forthcoming revitalization efforts in Downtown neighborhoods.
- 8 – 9 am: Breakfast & Networking
- 9 – 10 am: Presentation & Panel
- Shelonda Stokes, President, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- Mayor Brandon Scott, Baltimore City
- Moderator, Councilman Eric Costello
- Randi Bernstein, Oak View Group
- David Bramble, MCB Real Estate
- Joseph Soleiman, Vivo Investment Group
Premium Parking will validate parking for a discounted rate of $15 for their garage at the Renaissance Harborplace Hotel, 202 East Pratt Street.
We invite you to join us for this important conversation.